Click to Home
Go To Search
RSS FeedsPrint PageEmail PageFacebookTwitter
Activities That Require Permits
Did you know that many common activities require City permits?  Code Enforcement Officers will issue administrative citations when proper approvals have not been obtained for the following types of activities (please note that this list is not all-inclusive).

  • Estate, Garage, Rummage, and / or Yard Sales
  • New construction and / or replacement of...
    • Fences and Walls
    • HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning)
    • Patio Covers
    • Re-roof
    • Solar Panels
    • Water Heaters
  • Signs
    • Permanent
    • Temporary
    • Banner
  • Encroachment Permits (Work within the City right-of-way)
    • Repair or replace driveway apron
    • Curb cuts
    • Second or circular driveway
    • Utility install, replacement, or repair
  • Temporary Uses and / or Special Events
    • Carnivals / Festivals / Information Fairs (Health, Job)
    • Carwashes and other Fundraisers
    • Christmas Tree Lots
    • E-waste / Hazardous waste / Medication Collection and / or Disposal
    • Fruit Stands
    • Outdoor / Parking Lot Sales
    • Pumpkin Patches
  • Home Occupation Permits (Home Based Businesses)
  • Opening a new business (Business License and annual renewal)